This week, I had an email from a client that I did a project for some years ago. The client is PA to a solicitor, and I produced a solution in Excel that allowed them to analyse their cases in Excel while still producing their reports in Word, so it was a combination of Excel data summarised in a pivot table. This was then used as the data source for a mailmerge in Word. I did the original job in 2014, then tweaked it a year or so later.
Now they are moving to a new system of reporting, so this workbook will need further modification to meet the new requirements. I’m looking forward to revisiting it: perhaps I can use some of Excel’s newer features in the next version!